We’re a team of seasoned entrepreneurs with decades worth of experience in building internet companies.
Joining Supercharge Capital means:
- Working in business of multiplying capital / winning by backing people while maintaining healthy, long-term relationships
- Unique opportunity to work for a new type of Growth/PE Fund in CEE
- Helping close 2+ investment deals per year, 5-10M EUR each
- Assisting a fundraising process with institutional investors / funds-of-funds (like EIF, DACI, etc) for a 100M+ EUR fund in the next 2 years
- Working in a close partnership with experienced entrepreneurs and founders of RTB House, Netguru, EL Passion & Unamo. Companies we’ve founded are profitable, generate more than 360M EUR in revenues & employ more than 2000 people)
- Fully remote job from any place in Poland or in our Warsaw office
- Execution of new PE/Growth deals conducted by Supercharge Capital, covering negotiations, modeling, market research, coordination of legal, audit, tax and commercial tasks, seeking and securing debt financing, analyzing and coordinating mitigation of due diligence findings and issues, preparation of valuations and documents for LPs
- Supervision over investments, determining strategic growth plans, financial reporting, securing financing or refinancing existing debt, negotiations with financial institutions.
- Ongoing active search of new investments and exit strategies through creating and maintaining relations with VC/PE funds and sell-side advisors
- Preparing initial offers, term sheets, conducting initial price and corporate governance negotiations, building transaction structures
- Limited Partner (including institutional investors) relationship management & reporting
Experience / Requirements
- 7 years of experience in VC/PE fund or in one of leading consulting firms
- Master degree in Economics or Finance (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience in full deal cycle: sourcing, transactions, post transaction supervision and exits.
- Previous experience as Founder / CEO / Managing Director is a huge advantage
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage several projects at once including synthesizing a lot of information and communicating what is most important
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Practical experience in private market investing in tech sector (preferably SaaS and two sided marketplaces)
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong financial modelling skills and attention to detail
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and an analytical, pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving
- We love working with people who have the ability to build lasting, impactful relationships
To apply please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org